Blogs I Love: Mike's D&D Blog
I'll admit, I might be a bit biased on this one. The blog author in this case is one of the players in my somewhat weekly game. However, I think he has some really nice ideas and content and I encourage all of you to check out his blog, Mike's D&D Blog. As for a little background, Mike has been playing D&D since 1988. He started DMing with 2e and is a great source of advice and information on a large number of gaming systems as well as other sorts of games.
- Reputation as a Matter of System - Your party is gaining in level and nobody's heard of them yet?
- Getting the party inside your character’s head - What was Aoefel seeking to avenge?
- Fantastic Phones - Communication, does it need to be so hard?
- Snow and Ice - It's winter but yet the party travels unhindered?!?
- Combat Tactics: Gorilla's Paw - Making enemies out of allies since 535.
He definitely keeps me on my toes. And for all of you DMs out there who are wondering what your players might be thinking, he's a great resource. If you want to follow him on twitter, he can be found @TheMikeKatz.